iData Research Inc.
iData Research Inc. is holding our next quarterly Open House on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 from 1pm – 2pm. Please RSVP by March 3 [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
Start a rewarding career! iData’s mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists Fortune 500 companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
New grads are welcome to apply. Full product training will be provided.
Is This Job For You:
- Are you an accomplished individual with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline?
- Do you want to exit a slow growth sector where achievement doesn’t always translate into promotion?
- Are you tired of being in business that is affected by the swings in the market?
- Do you thrive in an energetic and dynamic team environment?
- Does a challenging position where hard work is directly related to uncapped dollars appeal to you?
- Are you a great story-teller with a passion for client service?
- Do you want to advance your career in the recession-proof medical industry?
- Do you prefer strategic selling versus the ‘dial for dollar’ structure?
- Do you want to work in a B2B industry where you can sustain a six-figure income within 2-3 years?
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a territory with global Fortune 500 companies to whom we provide a high quality, complex product.
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships within assigned business area through regular contact and providing timely, value-added information and solutions; become a trusted advisor and product expert.
- Build and manage a funnel of opportunities.
- Use multi-communication methods to create and retain client relationships such as calls, emails, awareness campaigns, social media.
- Monitor overall business area portfolio, reviewing progress against planned activities and targets. Maintain customer accounts and contact database in CRM (SalesForce).
- Prepare proposals, negotiate pricing, and close business.
- Liaise with various departments to support client initiatives and develop opportunities.
- Attend conferences and industry related activities as required.
What We’re Looking For:
- Our team comes from a variety of educational background however a Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably related to Business, Marketing or Life Sciences is preferred.
- Experience in Sales is preferred. Cold calling experience is a plus.
- Passion for client service. You enjoy talking with clients, identifying their needs and helping them achieve their goals.
- Aptitude for identifying new and potential clients and creating business opportunities.
- Ability to learn technical medical products and solutions.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM is an asset.
- Flexible availability to service our clients’ unique time zones and occasional travel.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.