Start a rewarding career! iData’s mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists Fortune 500 companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
Who We Are:
iData’s mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
Our Entry-Level Market Research Analyst apply a scientific approach to market monitoring. They are responsible for secondary research concerning medical devices and markets, and primary phone research with key opinion leaders and other participants within the medical market, in addition to data analysis and report composition.
We are a young and dynamic office, looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates to become exposed to the medical devices market.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Group Health Benefit Program.
- Training and development reimbursement.
- Health and Fitness subsidies.
- Staff access to fitness facility, pool and sauna within the building.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Employee Discounts Program provided through Perkopolis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct primary phone research with key opinion leaders across the globe.
- Conduct secondary research concerning medical devices and their associated markets.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative market data.
- Create market forecast models.
- Report composition.
- Writing of industry journal articles regarding emerging/growing industry trends.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, Economics or Business.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Experience with working with quantitative and qualitative data.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to produce professional technical documentation.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills, with a strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines.
- Detail oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem solving acumen.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
- Flexible availability to service our clients’ unique global demands.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to [email protected]
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.