Our Medical Market Research Surveys provide clients with:
- Performance bench-marking capabilities
- Brand awareness statistics
- Product usage and preference results
- Customer loyalty and satisfaction metrics
Our healthcare market research surveys allow clients to contrast and compare their performance with those from key competitors within the overall industry.
Benefits of Our Healthcare Market Surveys
iData medical market research surveys help provide our clients with a competitive advantage. They provide invaluable insights that can be used to guide the strategy of your organization to position it for continued success. For example, our medical device surveys provide key information such as the desirability of a product, the likelihood that customers will use that product, the effectiveness of your advertising and/or marketing strategies, and whether or not your product meets the needs of your target demographic.
Many of our clients have used the information collected in our medical market research surveys to get a better picture of the size of the market, the effectiveness of your messaging to that market, and the best way to meet the needs of your customers. The data provided by our medical market research surveys have proven invaluable to a diverse range of companies, helping them address issues such as determining which features of their products are the most appealing, whether or not customers use the product in the manner anticipated, the purchasing intentions of the market and many others.
These are just a few of the ways our clients can use our healthcare market surveys.
- Identifying the competition — There are times when a medical market research survey can reveal truths about the competitive landscape that might not have been obvious previously. It can, for instance, show that a target market strategy may need to be revisited because too much money is being spent in order to pursue a market segment.
- Determining optimum price points — iData medical device surveys can help clients accurately gauge the price point for a specific product they’re introducing to the market, which can be very difficult. A well-administered survey can help a company identify the demand for a product in order to determine how much to charge.
- Brand positioning — A healthcare market survey can provide insight into how a company’s brand compares to others in the industry, as well as how targeted groups respond to it. As a result, clients will have a better picture of how they can position that brand, such as marketing on value rather than on price. This valuable information can be used to develop a marketing strategy that is more in line with the perspectives of customers.
- Assess market conditions — Healthcare market research surveys can provide companies with a clear picture of customer concerns. They can help executives decide whether or not the time is right to expand product lines, or identify potential conflicts within current marketing efforts.